Dialog
Elpina dan ikey
Ikey : hi pin, what are you doing this sunday
Elpina : hi key, I will watch movie at home
Ikey : i think, you should go to the movie sometimes
Elpina : did you know there is a good movie in theaters this week
Ikey : that "Ngeri ngeri sedap" movie was good. you should watch that
Elpina : can you explain about that Filim
Ikey : This film describes a family that highly upholds its cultural values. Then a problem arises that makes them drift apart
Elpina : is this film a comedy?
Ikey : true this is a comedy film that is very touching
Elpina : When was the film produced
Ikey : "ngeri ngeri sedap" produced in 2022
Elpina : What do you think is the most interesting part of the film?
Ikey : In my opinion, the most interesting part is the end of the film
Elpina : Please tell me where is the part you don't like
Ikey : the part that I don't like the most is when the father lies to his children
Elpina : Thank you for giving me information about the film I'm going to watch the movie you recommended
Ikey : ur welcome Enjoy the film pina
Elpina : I appreciate talking with you but I must go now see you bye bye
Ikey : oke see you bye bye
Komentar
Posting Komentar