soal noun clause

1.Please tell me . . . Makes you cry

a. if

(b.) what

c. whether

d. how

2.I do not know . . . He has no parents

(a.) that

b. why

c. what

d. when

3.She is the person . . . I met in front of the school

(a.) whom

b. who

c. that

d. if

4.I’m not sure . . . He go to work or not today

a. if

(b.) whether

c. does

d. hadP

5.Pleasetell me . . . Do you want

(a.) what

b. if

c. when

d. why

6.. . . I do is to make you happy

a. When

b. How

(c.)What

d. Where

7.I do not know . . . He’s married or not

a. whether

b. has

c. have

(d.)if

8.Can you tell me . . . The accident happened

a. what

b. if

c. whether

(d.) when

9.Please explain me . . . To make a jar

a. what

b. can

c. have

(d.) how

10.I do not know . . . You are

a. when

(b.) where

c. was

d. if


soal teman

1. I do not know . . . You are


A. When

B. Where

C. Was

D. if


Jawaban:

B. Where



2. I regret . . . I did not accept your offer

A. That

B. Where

C. Why

D. When


Jawaban: 

C. Why  



3. Do not ask me . . . I can not forgive her

A. Why

B. Who

C. Why

D. How

Jawaban: 

C. Why



4. I realized . . . I was not a rich man

A. That

B. Then

C. When

D. Where


Jawaban: 

A. Tha



5. The reality is …

A. That does everybody need somebody sometimes

B. That everybody needs somebody sometimes

C. That the girl can speak English fluently

D. That can the girl speak English fluently


Jawaban: 

B. That everybody needs somebody sometimes  



6. I’ll wake you up . . . The movie starts

A. That

B. Then

C. When

D. Where

Jawaban: 

C. When  



7. I really hope . . . You can attend our new home thanksgiving ceremony

A. That

B. Then

C. When

D. Where


Jawaban: 

A. That



8. ... You hear is not true

A. if

B. What

C. Whether

D. Does


Jawaban: 

B. What  



9. ... I do is not your business

A. if

B. What

C. Whether

D. Does


Jawaban: 

B. What  



10. ... Rico did was very amazing

A. Who

B. Whom

C. Why

D. That


Jawaban:

D. That

Please tell me . . . Makes you cry


a. if


b. what


c. whether


d. how


I do not know . . . He has no parents


a. that


b. why


c. what


d. when


She is the person . . . I met in front of the school


a. whom


b. who


c. that


d. if


I’m not sure . . . He go to work or not today


a. if


b. whether


c. does


d. had


Please tell me . . . Do you want


a. what


b. if


c. when


d. why


. . . I do is to make you happy


a. When


b. How


c. What


d. Where


I do not know . . . He’s married or not


a. whether


b. has


c. have


d. if


Can you tell me . . . The accident happened


a. what


b. if


c. whether


d. when


Please explain me . . . To make a jar


a. what


b. can


c. have


d. how


I do not know . . . You are


a. when


b. where


c. was


d. if

Komentar